Often when clients are referred to us they are in default in their payments with the ATO and:
- have received some form of payment demand from the ATO; or
- the ATO has commenced recovery proceedings against them.
We engage with the ATO on behalf of our clients to:
- prevent or suspend recovery action;
- put in place affordable and commercially optimal payment arrangements; and
- obtain remissions of interest and penalties that reduce our clients’ overall taxation debt.
We understand that:
- there are a range of reasons why businesses get behind in their taxation payments and that often this is due to factors that are beyond their control; and
- when this occurs, this can be extremely stressful.
We know how to manage these situations and negotiate with the ATO to achieve optimal outcomes that enable businesses to get on with business.